Hello to you this Thursday morning about 7:38 am in my dimension. I’m listening to the Neon Prince “Sunshine” song as I write to you….so darn catchy!!! LOVE IT! (https://vimeo.com/122073752)
So Kyle is off to welding class and I’m writing to you and keeping the laundry moving. Trying to wait a bit to walk the dogs to avoid the “got to get our kids to school” traffic in the neighborhood! When the new neighborhood I’ve mentioned is completed and occupied we are looking at adding at a minimum, if you figure at least two vehicles per house with 120 lots, an additional 240 more cars to the mix around here. It already can take 20 to 30 minutes just to get out of our neighborhood and town with school and regular traffic and this is with school buses!
So last night was a “head full of dreams” kind of night. I have 5 segments of dreams (that I actually remember I think there were more) and this tells me I’ve been putting a lot into my conscious and subconscious lately AND the moon is full….the “veil is open.” As we get closer to Halloween, it will be even more so. So what did I dream about?
- I dreamt seeing myself with smaller boobs BUT I had NO ARMS! Yeah, quite the compromise there!
- I dreamt about being with some dogs and horses, the horses had mange and were sick (The horse part is from the BLM deciding to kill or sell 45,000 wild horses ref. yesterdays blog) and I’m always concerned and praying for our wolves that are under siege. Found out yesterday they want to remove Grizzly Bears from protected status now…WTH is going on?!!
- From this little GIF I saw on the Benedict Cumberbatch page I like I had a dream about Ben being “everywhere.”
I mean literally I would look in a direction and he’d swoop in to that spot lol. Well there was a blonde woman with me while he was “everywhere” and finally there was him being in a tank like an aquarium with these brown marbles in it and he was suspended in this tank. The blonde woman said to me, “He never sleeps.” When I told Kyle about this one he said, “that’s because he’s a “dhampir.” For those unfamiliar with what a dhampir is, this is what the Vampire Hunter D. is – half human, half vampire. I told Kyle that I feel like one sometimes! No, I don’t think Benedict Cumberbatch is anything but an incredibly driven, talented and brilliant actor who is WERKING incredibly hard while the lamplight is hot! I think of him more like the angel Michael than a Halfling like D lol. Two of our top favorite animated films are Vampire Hunter D related. We haven’t kept up with the books because we had trouble with so much emphasis being made on “how beautiful” D was LOL! It is implied that D’s Dad is Dracula (Vlad Tepes) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Hunter_D :”Unlike vampires from traditional lore, the Nobility have the ability to reproduce sexually, although their offspring will permanently cease aging after reaching physical maturity, having inherited their vampire parent’s immortality.
D is a dhampir, the half-breed child of a vampire father and human mother, the ideal vampire hunter. He is renowned for his consummate skill and unearthly grace, but feared and despised for his mixed lineage: born of both races but belonging to neither. Often underestimated by his opponents, D possesses surprising power and resourcefulness, having most of the strengths of the Nobility and only mild levels of their common weaknesses. It has been seen in both movies that his power is not only physical, but extends into the magical realm as well. His supernatural powers make him one of the strongest beings in the world, if not the second strongest second only to his father. However, D prefers his physical abilities, only using his magic in times of great need. Unlike most dhampirs, D is able to live as a “normal” human; however, he is marked by his unearthly beauty and exceptionally powerful aura, and thus rarely accepted by human settlements. In terms of weaknesses, he is randomly susceptible to sun-sickness, a severe type of sunstroke, about once every five years (far less than most dhampirs). D also recovers from it at a rate far greater than other dhampirs. Usually it takes several days to recover from sunlight syndrome, longer if the dhampir is exceedingly powerful, but D recovered in a few hours (around 1–6 hours approximately) despite being one of the strongest if not the strongest dhampir alive. Otherwise, D does not appear to suffer from other vampiric weaknesses usual to dhampirs, being able to physically restrain opponents with his aura and having godlike reflexes surpassing even those of Nobles.”
- This dream segment was the most precious of all. I saw Kyle lying with our cocker spaniel Sammy like they used to when we had the brown couch. Sammy looked so peaceful and young – shiny black hair and was sound asleep next to Kyle. Those two loved to nap together.
- The next segment was two in one. The first part was being in a hallway that looked like it was in a building under construction. The walls were patched with blue, gray and silver. This hallway lead to me being with other people and we were crawling on the ground doing some sort of photo shoot is the best way to describe it. I can remember doing exaggerated poses this way and that. Then the scene changed to being in a room that had the same types of walls and I saw a man dressed in a biohazard suite with a woman. The man looked like Kevin Bacon and he was looking at me with a creepy smile. I asked him, “Did I do something wrong?” He just smiled and walked off with the woman and then there was this nurse with a scared look on her face. She was holding what looked like a flask of blood. Then I heard this crunching sound and saw a creature that looked like a transparent skeleton and heard a woman screaming, “help me! help me.” Well I took off and found a door that I could open and I went in, I saw I could lock it from the inside but when I looked to see if the other door in the room would open, it would not. I was basically trapped in this one room and the only way out was to the monster!
So that’s my “head full of dreams” last night lol. I like sharing them because writing about them helps ME understand myself and my dream world better…..may be my sharing can help you too or just amuse you lol!
To close, every time I see and hear this little girl I think of angels (and cry tears of joy of course)…..thank you Laura for sharing your beautiful voice with us!