Hello my friends, thank you for coming by to visit today. I know you all have busy lives and so it honors me you would take the time to come here for whatever reason. I’m hoping you’re here for positive reasons and I apologize if what I am about to write about what happened in Paris France changes that. Most of you who are regulars and know me by now knew this was coming!
Isis attack on Paris may be an ‘act of war’ but retaliation may not be lawful
The attacks have renewed calls for greater military intervention in Syria, including military forces on the ground, but where does the law stand?
The French president, Francois Hollande, described the Paris attacks as an “act of war” that must be “mercilessly” countered and on Monday, France launched a major airstrike against an Islamic State stronghold in Raqqa.
France launches ‘massive’ airstrike on Isis stronghold of Raqqa
Fighter jets launch biggest raid to date targeting Islamic State bastion in Raqqa province of Syria
The attacks have renewed calls from some for greater military intervention in Syria; up to and including the launch of military forces on the ground. But is it lawful for countries to engage in greater military action against Isis?
So here we go again. The cycle: Attack on unsuspecting innocents founded in religious idealogy and revenge a.k.a the civilized word “retaliation” and then “lets have a war” and send more young men and women to add to the body count so a few people can make more money off of the ways, means and aftermath of war.
I may be off base with this statement, but this is what I see and I’m so fucking sick of it. I’m sick of the world “falling for it again.” This whole mess is the responsibility of a few really poor, insane leaders who have used the principles of insanity to govern the world stage. Let’s do what we’ve done thousands of times before and see if something different happens! YEAH that’s the ticket! We have plenty of paid puppets to make it happen too!
Here is how it goes:
- Rich people want to stay rich and how do they do that? Control of the main resources the majority of the worlds population needs to survive. (all the more reason we need to support people like Mr. Keshe who want to liberate us from this endless cycle!)
- Resources and the profits associated with these resources is threatened. So “something” must be done about it. We can’t just start bombing and killing people who are responsible without buy-in from the international stage. Let’s arm and train the people where the resources are to do our dirty work.
- Oopsy the trainees have gone awol! They’ve been overrun by the people messing with the resources. Ironically the same people we trained the last time it happened! Oh gee! Time to get more buy-in for a bigger response. We need American and European troops for this one but it’s going to be expensive! YAY! More money for us but we have to make it look like its “justified.” Let’s sit back and let the people we want to kill stir up some shit for the cause! The masses always go for that!
- There is going to be collateral damage with this but it’s all for the greater good…..they will believe it and we stay rich and in power! YAY for us!
- The aftermath that Americans and so many other “civilized” countries seem proud of ensues. We salute the brave soldiers who are lead, through intense propaganda from sources to include You Tube (saw a recruiting commercial looking for the St. Vincent Trailer) manage to make it out alive with or without their limbs and mental faculties and bury the 19 year olds who didn’t.
- “Peace” is restored, the masses are placated into believing “all is well again” until the next time the coffers need to be filled. Meanwhile the collateral damage of war, primarily military veterans and their families, have to rely on charity in one form or another to put their bodies and lives back together. If you look, there are hundreds of charities like Wounded Warriors devoted to this cause. God Bless them but I really wish they didn’t have a reason to exist!
http://www.va.gov/vso/VSO-Directory_2013-2014.pdf – here’s irony for you….this list is from the VA! The very organization that should be taking care of the services those listed are being left to take care!
Anyone not “selling” the course of action to “go to war” is treated like they are unpatriotic and “insane” and the pundits funded by the people behind all this shit start jabbering…yay Ted Cruz. Kyle and I saw him just this morning. Kyle said he looked like a wax dummy and I just wanted to throw up hearing and looking at him. I guess the Koch brothers managed to clone him in wax so he can be melted in the sludge from one of their plants if he doesn’t comply.
I love the people of this world. It doesn’t matter what country they are from. I didn’t change my profile pic on Facebook to show my solidarity with France because I don’t give a fuck if it’s France or any part of the world…I can’t change my profile pic to every flag of the world that’s been raped, pillaged, manipulated, stolen from and bombed to pieces by the whims of these idiots.
This said….wake up people. Don’t fall for this shit again. How many more body bags do you want to see unloaded from military aircraft? How many more fresh graves do you want to visit at Arlington? How many more veterans do you want to pay for to rehabilitate after this round of it is over?
So this weekend we watched the movie St. Vincent starring Bill Murray and Melissa McCarthy and really enjoyed it. We even cried at the end. Ironically who was the star? A Vietnam veteran with a totally fucked up life after being in the war.
Maggie (McCarthy), a single mother, moves into a new home in Brooklyn with her 12-year old son, Oliver (Lieberher). Forced to work long hours, she has no choice but to leave Oliver in the care of their new neighbor, Vincent (Murray), a retired curmudgeon with a penchant for alcohol and gambling. An odd friendship soon blossoms between the improbable pair. Together with a pregnant stripper named Daka (Watts), Vincent brings Oliver along on all the stops that make up his daily routine – the race track, a strip club, and the local dive bar. Vincent helps Oliver grow to become a man, while Oliver begins to see in Vincent something that no one else is able to: a misunderstood man with a good heart. (C) Weinstein
|Rating:||PG-13 (for mature thematic material including sexual content, alcohol and tobacco use, and for language)|
|Directed By:||Theodore Melfi, Ted Melfi|
|Written By:||Ted Melfi|
|In Theaters:||Oct 24, 2014 Wide|
|On DVD:||Feb 17, 2015|
|Runtime:||1 hr. 42 min.|
The Weinstein Company – Official Site
This weekend we did the smoker thing with the smoker Kyle made last year. The cut of meat we got from the organic meat shop we use, Woods and Cuds, was absolutely horrible. Most of it was inedible. The dogs will be eating well this week. This isn’t the normal for them either…they need Scooter back!
I used the fire to fire-nanocoat the coils we were using for our first attempt at a Keshe Foundation GANS battery. I had been soaking the coils in a salt water soup for a about a week. I tried the battery test before the fire coating just using the salt coat coils…nothing. I tried the test after the fire coat…nothing. The voltage meter both AC and DC and Ohm settings..zero. I’m not sure if it was a case of “crappy GANS” or something with the coils or something else. I’m sure if was “operator error” but just don’t know how. I kept wishing Mr. Keshe was standing next to me to tell me I specifically what I had done wrong lol. This is why I need step-by-step instruction manuals and hands-on classes with the construction of this stuff.
Needless to say I was very disappointed! I decided to try something else and remembered the Medipen people have been making and decided to make coils for that. I did two of them and didn’t nanocoat them at all and we actually got AC current to register….barely but it was there. Nothing on DC. This made me feel much better! If we could get a reading without the nanocoating I’m hoping if I decide to do that we’ll get a higher reading.
Anyhew…this is getting long. I send my most loving and peaceful intentions to the people of the world, like France, who are suffering collateral damage from poor leadership and smoke-screened intentions of the Masters. Now more than ever we must collectively open or eyes and see this dog and pony show for what it’s always been. We’ve done this before people and it DIDN’T CHANGE A FUCKING THING FOR ANYONE BUT THEM!
Bernie Sanders: We Should Be Ashamed (7/29/1998)
Bernie Sanders: “If you think it’s too expensive to take care of veterans, don’t send them to war.”