I almost forgot to share these pics — figured I’d split things up with there being so much other stuff going on with the previous post:
These are some of the pics I took while trying to make the GANS battery. As I mentioned in the previous post, we used Kyle’s smoker to nanocoat the coils and wire after I didn’t get any reading from just the GANS soaked coils and wire.
(from previous post)
I used the fire to fire-nanocoat the coils we were using for our first attempt at a Keshe Foundation GANS battery. I had been soaking the coils in a salt water soup for a about a week. I tried the battery test before the fire coating just using the salt coat coils…nothing. I tried the test after the fire coat…nothing. The voltage meter both AC and DC and Ohm settings..zero. I’m not sure if it was a case of “crappy GANS” or something with the coils or something else. I’m sure if was “operator error” but just don’t know how. I kept wishing Mr. Keshe was standing next to me to tell me I specifically what I had done wrong lol. This is why I need step-by-step instruction manuals and hands-on classes with the construction of this stuff.
Needless to say I was very disappointed! I decided to try something else and remembered the Medipen people have been making and decided to make coils for that. I did two of them and didn’t nanocoat them at all and we actually got AC current to register….barely but it was there. Nothing on DC. This made me feel much better! If we could get a reading without the nanocoating I’m hoping if I decide to do that we’ll get a higher reading.